Want to work towards the greater good?
Careers in International Development
Sponsor: The American Foreign Service Association, 2101 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20037
Find out what it takes to land a job in international development with Kate Warren, Director of Global Recruitment Services at Devex – the leading provider of recruitment services to the international development community.
* MARCH 23rd, 2011 – WASHINGTON, D.C.
* MARCH 30th, 2011 – NEW YORK CITY
Attendees will learn…
* Which organizations, NGOs, and foundations are currently hiring
* Resume, interview and cover letter tips, networking advice, and other valuable guidance
* Realities vs. misconceptions of working in international development
* How to navigate your career path once you’ve landed the job
* And more
All attendees receive:
* The brand new FPA U Careers in International Development Tool Book
* Automatic enrollment in the Foreign Policy Association’s Global Jobs email alerts
* Light food and drink during a networking session
Space is limited. Register at WWW.FPAU.ORG
All seminars are $49 for members of co-sponsoring organizations and $65 for non-members.
About FPA U
FPA U provides internationally minded individuals with the tools needed to realize successful careers in global affairs.
No other institution gives you the practical information you need to prepare for, break into, or navigate a career in international affairs.
Foreign Policy Association